This decorative plate Commemorates St. Luke's Luthern and Reformed Church, White Hall, PA. The church stands alone, in a woodlot, just outside of Bonneauville on the Littlestown Road.
A brief history on back of the plate reads; "St. Luke's Union Church, a stone building, was organized and dedicated in the fall of 1846, with 40 Lutheran and 20 Reformed members. The present edifice of solid brick construction was erected 1889. Present membership 1952, 166 Lutheran and 96 Reformed members. In October 1939, the Congregation marked the 50th Anniversary of the present building. October 1946, the congregation marked their 100th Anniversary."