|Title:||Advertising Glass; M. J. Smith, Bonneauville, 1950's|
Sometime in the late 1950's, Mr. M. J. Smith (Maurice Smith) constructed the building now occupied by the Bonneauville Borough at 46 East Hanover Street. The downstairs of the building was an appliance store and the upstairs was living space for the Smith family. Mr. Smith sold Frigidaire appliances. This advertising glass/measuring cup was one of his store premiums. Phone Gettysburg 1119.
4/29/14 - Duplicate advertising glass purchased from Jack Ketterman, Littlestown, PA. (2012-23A.)
|Acquired from:||State Line Auction|