This 4 1/4" x 36" hand-made sign was found over a door in a 2nd floor room of the old St. Joseph's School in Bonneauville, PA. After being condemned for use as a school house about 1959, the building served many uses. Included were: Monthly church potpie dinners, a Bingo hall, a social hall, a sewing factory, a wedding reception venue, and a meeting place for AA, Bonneauville Lions Club and Boy Scout Troop 77. By 2018 the building was in a horrendous state of disrepair. Pigeons and starlings had complete access to the 2nd floor of the building through broken windows and dilapidated structure. Asbestos and lead paint were concerns of those responsible for issuing dismantling permits. Water damage from leaks and broken windows was evident. Antiquated heating and electric systems in a partial basement of gravel and rocks was woefully inadequate. The building was scheduled to be leveled in late 2018. Permits were slow in coming.