These postcards were printed for the rededication of St. Joseph's Church in Bonneauville in 1909. It was then that the earlier wood structure had been enveloped in brick. Bell towers and stained glass windows were added. The completion of the project was synchronized with the 50th Anniversary of the church. The old rectory to the right was torn down in 2013. A convent was constructed to the left of the church in 1958. It now serves as the parish rectory. The barn in the far background at left served as housing for a horse and horse-drawn hearse which delivered passengers on their final ride to St. Joseph's Cemetery. The building was constructed and the mortuary operated by Civil War veteran, Captain Jacob Miller. It was torn down by Sylvester Seymore in 1971 to make room for a modern garage.
The reverse of this card is signed; Jennie Smith.