The structure located at 43 E. Hanover Street, Bonneauville, PA was built about 1954 as a construction supply facility. (Oxford Construction Co., Orndorff Bros. Construction). In the early 1960's, through the early 1970's, the building sat abandoned. After an extended period the facility was reopened under the name Penn Performance. Primarily, custom racecar frames were built there. The facility later transitioned into Penn Performance Auto Parts and Paint. Customers received a freebie glass bank as shown here.
Colors Inc., a paint and painting supplies store, currently occupies the structure.